Would you benefit with extra help from a maths tutor in Hobart?
I am a qualified teacher and maths tutor in Hobart and work with adults and children of any age or stage – prep through to grade 8.
- Do you need extra help with a particular Maths area – addition, subtraction, multiplication, algebra?
- Do you or your child have a learning difficulty
- Has your child missed school due to illness and needs help getting back up to speed?
- Do you need extra help in the leadup to an exam?
I can help!
You’ll be amazed how my dedicated one on one Maths tutor service in Hobart can help. I concentrate on getting to the roof of the problem. And what’s causing the students learning block. I want your child to be empowered, confident and have a love of learning.
- Some students don’t work well in a large environment.
- Some don’t like asking questions if something doesn’t quite make sense to them.
- They don’t want to be singled out and think they’ll be seen as dumb.
Once we discover and explore what’s holding the student back. And address those issues. They’ll be open to learning and absorbing numbers and all aspects of maths again. We all learn in different ways and our children are no different! If this sounds like your child, then my one on one maths tutoring service in Hobart would be perfect for them.
With my Maths tutoring techniques, they won’t even realise they’re learning. Their confidence will be boosted, and those learning gaps will be filled in before they realise it.
Are you an adult and would benefit from maths tutoring service in Hobart?
As I said I work with all ages and stages. It doesn’t matter if you’re an adult and want to brush up on your maths. Or whether you have some gaps in your childhood maths education. It’s never too late to start! And it doesn’t matter how large or small those gaps are. I’m here to help!
Even if you’re not sure my maths tutor service might be for you. Reach out and connect with me today. Knowledge is power!